DOLPHINS CHALLENGE CANCER- Team Hurricanes
Name: DOLPHINS CHALLENGE CANCER- Team Hurricanes
Date: April 10, 2021
Be a part of the largest team fundraising effort in the NFL
- The Dolphins Challenge Cancer is now in its 11th year and has raised over $39.2 million.
- A few months ago, the Miami Dolphins committed $75 million to continue the fight against cancer
- Last year, we had approximately 4,000 participants walk, run, or bike ride to raise money for cancer research at Sylvester.
- 100% of all participant-raised funds goes to Sylvester for innovative cancer research.
- Team Hurricanes is the largest team at the event, comprised of UM staff, alumni, students, patients, and pretty much anyone in the Miami community looking to put an end to cancer. Last year, we had over 1,300 team members and raised over $2.1 million
This is a great opportunity for you, your company, your family, and friends to get involved for a worthy cause. We are looking for corporate partners, new corporate teams, and donations to grow Team Hurricanes for DCC XI.